Athleisure Mag gives you the opportunity to openly submit and to contribute your work to have it published within our ecosystem. Athleisure Mag works with an array of model agencies, fashion brands, PR companies and agents in New York City and around the world. Being published exposes your work in over 50 Major Fashion Countries and Cities around the world.
When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined below. Upon reviewing submissions, Athleisure Mag reserves the rights to Accept or Deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on its content, quality, relevance and the availability of space within the editorial calendar.
Athleisure Mag doesn’t pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. We are looking for only UNPUBLISHED editorials. If your photographs are published in Athleisure Mag, they must be ONLY published on Athleisure Mag. Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or any social media until it is released on the site.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* We accept Fashion, Grooming, Lifestyle & Written Submissions.
* All submission should be between 6-8 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature. Once your submission is accepted for publication the files sizes required are: 8.5 X 11 for Portraits at 72dpi. We use mostly portrait images, the less landscape is better.
* When submitting for consideration, always submit your images in low-resolution as attachments, include the photographers name and a title for the story. Please do not submit high resolution attachments, or zipped files for review. If you are submitting the editorial and is not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
* For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. For Beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. All editorials must have 2-4 different looks, editorials with one look won’t be accepted.
* Team credits are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submissions and you provide the high resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or misspelled credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelled correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name be sure the list the agency name. Be sure to send credits as editable pdf files or Word Files.
* Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Athleisure Mag.
Contributing Writer Submission
We are always looking for guest writers who would like to contribute to Athleisure Mag. If you are interested in writing for us, please send an email to email@example.com with the headline “Writer Submission” and include writing samples and links to your work or portfolio. We cover Fashion, Beauty, Pop Culture, Fitness, Lifestyle, Tech and Travel stories.
* There is little or no space left within the editorial calendar.
* The quality of the images aren’t to our standard.
* The submission doesn’t fit the theme within the editorial calendar.
Although your rejection could be due to any of the above stated reasons, we will not have time to state which of the reason applied to the submission. Please note that all submissions will NOT be replied to, you will receive an acceptance email once your submission has been accepted, if you don’t receive a reply within 7-10 days of your submission then it wasn’t accepted; you do not need to send multiple emails to receive a reply. If a submission is being accepted and the final pieces aren’t sent before the deadline, that submission will not be published in the issue for which it was accepted.