POWER ACAI SMOOTHIE BOWL
1 Acai Superfruit Pack, unsweetened (100 g)
¼ Cup Blueberries
¼ Cup Strawberries
1 Banana (frozen)
2 Tablespoons Chocolate Protein Powder
¼ - ½ cup Apple Juice (can substitute coconut water or chocolate almond milk)
1 Acai Superfruit Packet, unsweetened
½ Cup Mango
½ Cup Pineapple
½ Banana (frozen)
¼ Cup Coconut Water, Milk, or Apple Juice
Cacao Nibs or Shaved Dark Chocolate
Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
*You can substitute any frozen berries for acai
1. Blend acai, blueberries, strawberries, banana, protein powder and apple juice. If you are using frozen fruit, you will need ½ cup of apple juice, to help the blender break it down. If you are using fresh fruit, ¼ cup of apple juice is needed. Feel free to substitute apple juice with coconut water or chocolate almond milk.
2. Top with your favorite topping: almond butter, chocolate, coconut, blueberries, strawberries, mango, pineapple, banana, homemade granola and drizzle with honey.
SPRING & MINT STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
2 Medjool Dates, pitted
1 Frozen Banana, chopped
¼ Cup fresh Strawberries
¼ Cup Raspberries, frozen or fresh
1 Tablespoon fresh Mint Leaves, minced
1 Cup unsweetened Almond Milk
½ Teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
Garnish: Sliced fresh Strawberries, Raspberries, and Mint
1. Add Dates and Almond Milk to the blender. Blend until Dates are smooth.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until creamy. Add another tablespoon or two more Almond Milk if needed and blend until desired consistency is reached.
3. Pour into each bowl and add desired garnishes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
COCONUT & KIWI SMOOTHIE BOWL
3 Slices of Pineapple
2 Cups fresh Spinach, washed and stems removed
2 Frozen Bananas
1/3 Cup Orange Juice
1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
1 Kiwi, cut in half
1. Blend all together in a high power blender (such as a Nutri Bullet).
2. Top with desired amount of toppings.
3. Serve and enjoy!